This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules there under as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
Note: It has come to our notice that some individuals, websites, and businesses are using PestsDiseases name to sell their products. Please be noted, PestsDiseases is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with any other company, agency, or government agency. We do not sell any products or any kind of agriculture-related products or services. If you purchase any products or services from 3rd parties (individuals, websites, and businesses) you are purchasing directly from them and PestsDiseases is not responsible for your purchase.
What Personal Information Do We Collect?
1. Information you voluntarily submit to PestsDiseases: We collect no personal information without your consent like name, email addresses, credit card numbers, etc. when you visit our website. If you choose to provide information to us, it is only used to fulfill your request for information. When you sign up for our newsletters, fill out a contact form, comment on any of our website posts, participate in a contest/promotion or respond to a survey, you may be asked to enter your name, and email address. We also collect Internet Protocol (IP) addresses of users leaving comments on website posts. IP addresses and email addresses are visible only to the website administrators.
2. Information collected and stored automatically – When you browse and read the information on this website, we automatically gather and store certain technical information about your visit. This information never identifies who you are. This information is only used to help us make the site more useful for you. With this data, we learn about the number of visitors to our site and the types of technology our visitors use. We never track or record information about individuals and their visits. The information we collect and store about your visit is listed below:
- Pages or URLs you have visited.
- Date and time you accessed our site.
- Internet domain of your service provider.
- Subject of the ads you click or scroll over.
- IP address from which you access our website.
- Type of browser used (Ex: Google Chrome, Firefox, etc.)
- Your device and mobile ad identifiers (e.g., Apple IDFA or Android AAID).
- Type of operating system used (Ex: Android, macOS, Microsoft Windows, etc.)
- Services or functionality you access or use including the date & time of your access.
- If you reached this website from another website, the address of that referring website.
3. Log files: PestsDiseases makes use of log files. These files merely log visitors to the site – usually a standard procedure for hosting companies and a part of hosting services analytics. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. This information is used to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
After approval of your comment, your profile picture is visible to the public in the context of your comment. If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to save your name, email address, and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue. Your comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service to prevent Spam.
5. Newsletters: By subscribing to our newsletter you agree to receive email from us. If you subscribe to our newsletter, we add your name and email address to PestsDiseases newsletter mailing list managed by us, or through a third-party Newsletter service. We only send emails to people who have authorized us to send Newsletters. We require all subscribers to confirm their email address upon registration. Therefore, you will receive a message with a link that you’ll have to click to confirm the email address and your will to subscribe to PestsDiseases Newsletter.
We reserve the sole right to unsubscribe users/visitors from our newsletter service, without notice. We will do so with any subscriber we deem registered with fake data. Every newsletter contains a quick and easy unsubscribe link in its footer. You may opt-out of receiving newsletters from us by following the quick and easy unsubscribe link included in each email. You can also unsubscribe by contacting us. Your email address will not be used for any other purposes or sold to a team third-party.
How Do We Use Your Information?
- To personalize the user experience
- To deliver relevant online advertising
- To respond to your comments or inquiries
- To track and measure advertising on the Website
- To improve this website in order to serve you better
- To deliver the type of content in which you are most interested
- To protect, investigate, and deter against unauthorized or illegal activity
How Do We Protect Your Data?
We use an SSL certificate (HTTPS) by Let’s Encrypt installed through our web hosting provider Cloudways. Hypertext transfer protocol secure (HTTPS) is the secure version of HTTP, which is the primary protocol used to send data between a web browser and a website. HTTPS is encrypted in order to increase the security of data transfer. HTTPS makes communication between your browser and the website encrypted.
We take precautions to protect the security of your information. We have physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to help safeguard, prevent unauthorized access, maintain data security, and correctly use your information. However, neither people nor security systems are foolproof, including encryption systems. In addition, people can commit intentional crimes, make mistakes or fail to follow policies. Therefore, while we use reasonable efforts to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Do we Disclose Any Information to Outside Parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your personally identifiable information to outside parties. It does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Advertising cookies are used to deliver advertisements that are relevant to you and to your interests. In addition, they are used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement. These cookies remember that you have visited a website and this information is shared with other organizations such as advertisers. Often targeting or advertising cookies will be linked to site functionality provided by the other organization.
We use non-persistent cookies or “per-session cookies”. Per-session cookies serve technical purposes, like providing seamless navigation through this website. These cookies do not collect personal information on users and they are deleted as soon as you leave our website. The cookies do not permanently record data and they are not stored on your computer’s hard drive. The cookies are stored in memory and are only available during an active browser session. Again, once you close your browser, the cookie disappears.
When receiving a Newsletter from us, we may place a small piece of code in that email to determine whether or not you can accept HTML images and whether or not you viewed and/or clicked on links contained in the email. This process does not leave any information on your computer, nor does it collect information from your computer. You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings.
How to Manage Cookies Settings
Please note that you can configure cookies settings by accessing the browser you install to accept, block or delete some or all of cookies. If you choose to block cookies it won’t affect the user experience but, you may not be able to use all of the features of the PestsDiseases website. The functions of cookie settings may vary depending on the type and version of the browser you install. We try to list common and widely-used types of browsers as follows. You may refer to the following linkage to understand how to control your cookies settings through such browsers (The content in the following linkage is English. For your easier reading, please find the language option in the following linkage to select your preferred language).
- Opera – Check here
- Apple Safari – Check here
- Mozilla Firefox – Check here
- Microsoft Edge – Check here
- Google Chrome – Check here
- Internet Explorer – Check here
Also, if you do not use any of the following browsers, or the content in the following linkage is removed or not accessible, please visit those browsers’ privacy-related statements or support pages for further information. You may also refer to https://aboutcookies.org/ which introduces how to manage your cookies settings through various browsers.
PestsDiseases uses Google Analytics and related technologies, analysis services offered by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics collects information such as users’ age, gender, interests, how often users visit this site, what pages they visit when they do so, and what other sites they used prior to coming to this site. Google uses this information on our behalf to analyze your use of this website in order to compile reports on website activities and provide additional services related to website and internet use. The IP address transmitted by your browser in the context of Google Analytics is not merged with other Google data.
We use Google Analytics to analyze and regularly improve the usage of our website. We can use the statistics obtained to improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. In addition, we gain information about the functionality of our site. Google Analytics collects only the IP address assigned to you on the date you visit this site, rather than your name or other identifying information. We may also use Demographics and interests data in Google Analytics which provides information about the age and gender of your users, along with the interests they express through their online travel and purchasing activities. You can find more information about Demographics and Interests here.
Ads or advertisements appearing on this site may be delivered to users by third-party ad serving companies, including ad networks and advertising partners. Ad serving companies may place a persistent cookie on your device such as Laptop, computer, mobile phone, etc. in order to recognize your device each time they display an online advertisement to you, and as such, they may be able to compile information over time about whether you reviewed or clicked on advertisements they display. These companies may use this information to display targeted advertisements and may associate this information with your subsequent visits, purchases, or other activities on participating advertisers’ sites.
Social media Features / Buttons / Widgets
We may implement social media buttons and certain other widgets that allow our users to interact and share content such as the Facebook ‘Like’ button, Facebook ‘Comments’, the ‘Share this’ button, Tweet button, or interactive mini-programs that run on our website (‘Widgets’). Social media features can be hosted by a third party or hosted directly on our website. Your interaction with a widget generally allows the third party to collect some information about you, for example, your IP Address.
We use the Google Forms service on PestsDiseases. In addition to the respective personal data that you enter in the respective forms, information on your operating system, browser, date and time of your visit, referrer URL, and your IP address is recorded. Your personal data will be pro